10 Things I Wish I Would Have Done Earlier In My Coaching Career…
1. Dropped my Ego and ask for help instead of wasting time, money and effort failing and figuring stuff out for myself.
2. Took most criticism constructively instead of personally.
3. Got A PA and out source certain workloads/tasks.
4. Talked more about what the market wants and not what I believed/wanted.
5. Go with my gut more often!
6. Never judge a book by its cover.
7. Anticipate people don’t like to see you do well. Regardless, keep going!
8. Tap myself on the back more often.
9. Don’t ask you don’t get!
10. Respect a sale is the start of a relationship.