I get talking to Dr Ben Loughery, a medical doctor and Junior World GPC powerlifting record holder.
We breakdown the 5 biggest mistakes made in powerlifting and how you can avoid them.
We talk shop on everything from:
– Not letting your weight go to where it wants to
– Worrying about other peoples lifts
– The mindset of a powerlifter
– The problem of neglecting accessory work
– Physical Preparedness
– The social media side of powerlifting
– The problem of too many federations in powerlifting
– The problem of staying inside your comfort zone
– Work/Training Balance
– Auto regulating your training
– Ben’s biggest mistakes
– Reading material
– and much much more..