Check out my recent interview with Ben Coomber about my life with Type 1 Diabetes, and how I manage the condition through diet, exercise, lifestyle and medication.
I share a tonne of useful information people with diabetes NEED TO HEAR!
Also, If you’re a personal trainer who trains people with diabetes this is a MUST!
This was my second appearance on Ben Coomber’s radio since 2013.
How time flies! And, I’m still doing what I love!
Key topics include:
- The pathology of diabetes. [Different types, complications]
- Type 1 & Type 2 Exercise Implications
- The Benefits of exercise to Diabetes [when under control]
- Why muscle building can be difficult for people with diabetes.
- Why is body fat stubborn to shift when using injectable insulin.
- The importance of controlling blood glucose levels.
- How to build a strong mindset.
- Health considerations, training considerations, micronutrient considerations, and more.
- My new book – The Diabetic Muscle and Fitness Guide
- My upcoming diabetic bodybuilding members community!
- and much more!