I corner the legendary Nick Tumminello known as the “Trainer of Trainers.” and owner of Performance University, which provides practical education for fitness professionals worldwide. Nick has worked with a variety of clients from NFL athletes to professional MMA fighters, bodybuilders & figure models to exercise enthusiasts.
We talk about Nick’s journey and also go into depth on how to become a better coach and personal trainer.
– Evidence based fitness coaching
– The functional craze in the early 90s
– How to listen to your clients better
– How to write great content
– Fitness writing tips
– Why we need to debate in fitness
– Why people treat fitness like a religion
– and much more