I talk business and mindset with the inspirational Jay Allen, an ex military sergeant who gripped life by the balls when things things didn’t quite go to plan.
We discuss how his life took a turn for the worst and he refused to remain broken. He is the definition of how adversity can be used to advantage, now a successful public speaker, author and Entrepreneur he has plenty of expereinces and knowledge to share.
We talk shop on:
– Why Value matters
– Why most businesses fail
– Why money shouldn’t be your number 1 agenda
– Creating an A,B,C,D list of clients
– Targeting your ‘DREAM’ clients
– Looking into people rather than at them
– Why selling on Facebook isn’t the best idea
– and much more